It may be time to apply a new coat of paint.
Websites are like a good wardrobe, they should be updated on a regular basis. Your website should have quality content, eye catching aesthetics, clear call to actions and be easy to navigate. An outdated website can often turn away potential customers.
Is it time for your website makeover?
To find out, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the content up-to-date?
- Does the site look current?
- Can it be viewed on the latest mobile device?
- Are you connected to Social Media?
- Is it search engine friendly?
- Are there clear call to actions?
- Do you have testimonials?
- Does the shopping cart work well?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, your website might need a face lift.
Why changes should be made…
If you find that your website is no longer user-friendly, has an outdated design, or your website hasn’t evolved, but your business has, it’s time for a website makeover.